Machu Picchu, the lost city of the Incas,Today looks splendid waiting for new visitors and you will be one of them, join us in this unique and unforgettable trip.
4:00 AM pick up from your hotel and transfer to the Ollantaytambo station where we will board the train.
06:40 AM train departure from Ollantaytambo
8:20 AM Arrival to the town of Machu Picchu
09:00 AM Arrival to Aguas Calientes and climb to the Citadel of Machu Picchu by bus 30 minutes, once there we will visit the urban, agricultural and religious area from where we will contemplate the broad domains of the Andean Culture.
13:30 PM Visit of the town of Machu Picchu
19:00 PM train departure from the town of Machu Picchu, train station to return to Ollantaytambo.
20:45 PM Pick up from the train station in Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
THE TOUR INCLUDES
- Transportation from Cusco to Ollantaytambo, (to board the train to Aguas Calientes).
- Entrance ticket to Machupicchu.
- Bilingual guide in English and Spanish Sanctuary of Machu picchu.
- Bus ticket up and down from Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Round trip train ticket to and from ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Cusco Train incarail
- Transportation from Ollantaytambo to Cusco, (return).
- All transfers.
Does not include:
- Domestic flights – international
- Cold drinks
- Extra expenses
- Food except as mentioned
Recommend to bring:
- Wear trekking or tennis shoes
- Take canteens to enter Machu Picchu
- wear clothing according to the season (rain poncho, short wind jacket)
- Insect repellent.
- Sunscreen, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Medicine and / or articles for personal use.
- A lightweight backpack or briefcase per person of 20 liters.
- Camera or video camera.
- Extra money in national currency
- Comfortable pants and long-sleeved shirts.
- Plastic bags for the waste that each one of you produces.
- Original passports or personal documents (with which reservations were made / copies are not accepted)
- Take with you the migration card with which you entered the country (it is necessary in case you spend the night in the town of Machu Picchu).
- Carry money in soles and not in dollars since the exchange rates are very low.
|Machu Picchu Full 1 Day Us$155 Dólares|