Come and enjoy the magical city of the Incas empire that we have for you the City tour in Cusco where you will visit the city and tourist attractions around the city.
- 13:45 PM Start of the tour
- 14:00 PM Approximately the beginning of the tour of the city.
- 14:15 PM The Temple of the Sun or Koricancha.- is the sanctuary dedicated to the sun and the other entities that venerated in Culture.
- The rainbow To the water, To the ray, The stars, The moon.
- 15:00 PM Sanctuary of Sacsayhuaman.- In the Andean culture it was known as the house of the sun, architecture built with megalithic stones that astonish the whole world today.
- 15:30 PM Qenqo.- very important mystic center of the Inca period.
- 16:00 PM Puca Pucara.- Military control center.
- 17:00 PM Tambomachay – adoration center of the Water element.
- 18:30 Return to Cusco (plazaleta regocijo or San Francisco)
Remember to carry out your tourist ticket.
- Pick up from Hotel
- Tourist bus
- Professional guide English – Spanish
Does not Includes
- Tourist ticket General: Peruvian S / 70.00 soles, Foreign S / 130.00 soles (Recommended if you will make more tours) or if you want you can opt for partial tourist ticket which cost Peruanos is S / 40.00 soles and
- foreign S / 70.00 soles ( Recommended if you are going to make only the city tour)
- Entrance to the Qoricancha S / 15.00
- Tourist Ticket
- Cap or hat
- Solar block
- Cash money
|City Tours Cusco Us$15 Dólares per person|