In this amazing tour where you’ll can explore the Lake Titicaca islands. We’ll pick you up from hotels of Puno at around 7.00am and take you to the main port, where we take our comfortable motor boat.
Our guide (Spanish / English speaking) will take you to the Floating Uros Islands before arriving at Taquile by averaging mid-day. (Remember to ask to the guide interesting facts such as how do the hygienic services in the middle of the lake unfold?)
Then, we’ll walk an average of 30 min uphill to see all beauty of Lake Titicaca from the main plaza, is in this place where we take our lunch and know more about the inhabitants of this island and its textiles declared «Cultural Heritage of Humanity» by UNESCO.
Remember to take photos! This nature beauty in Puno will leave you very nice memories. Should you visit the Lake Titicaca?
After lunch, we visit the main square of this island, the handicraft market, and some local museums; then, we will descend to the main port, where we take our boat back to reach Puno by averaging 05:30 PM.
Taquile textiles: World Heritage
In Taquile Island, men have a habit of being weaving their Chullos (woolen traditional caps), which show their status; for example, it is easy to distinguish a single man (chullo red /white) of a married (red Chullo). Similarly, single women have the largest and colored pompom than married women, isn’t interesnting? come and visit Taquile island with us, a local operator in Puno specialized on Lake Titicaca. You’ll have a great time with us.
- 07:00AM Pick up from hotels (center of Puno).
- 07:30 AM Departure from the port.
- 08:00 AM Visit 2 Uros Islandss.
- 09:00 PM Departure of the boat to Taquile.
- 11:30 PM Arrival in the port of Taquile.
- 12:30 PM Explanation of the guide in Main Square.
- 13:30 PM Lunch (Based on andean food): Quinua Soup, Fried Trout with rice or potatoes, muña or coca tea.
- 14:30 PM Return to Puno City.
- 17:30 PM.Arrival in Puno and drop off in the main square
- Entrances fees Uros/Taquile.
- Guide English/Spanish.
- Car transportation.
- Motor Boat.
- Lunch in Taquile , the lunch is included on this tour)
- Travel Times:
- Boat Puno – Amantani 3h30 min
- Boat Amantani – Taquile 1 hora
- Boat Taquile – Uros 2h
- Boat Uros – Puno 30 min
- Keep in mind
- This tour is suggested for people between 12-60 years. Or at least good physical condition.
- We recommend bringing bottled water for the trip (due to long walks); After taking them, keep the bottles on the boat that return to Puno, please do not leave empty bottles on the islands.
- Specifically, for this tour it is important to have a good physical condition We recommend bringing trekking/hiking shoes. In Amantani an uphill hike of about 1 hour to see the ceremonial temples are located on the top of the island is made.
- During the months of November to January (summer) are usually rainy months, so we recommend wearing clothes waterproof, warm.
- We recommend bringing snacks or energy bars because of the long walks, so you will need more calories to make physical exertion
- Tell your hotel on an early breakfast (early breakfast) for this tour
- Bring warm clothes for the cold there in the morning and in the afternoon.
|Tour Uros and Taquile Island 1 Day Us$30 Dólares|