In this tour you can visit the floating island of Uros, the Taquile Island and also you will go by overland to Sillustani.
You will travel in Speedboat to the Lake Titicaca islands!! Traveling by speedboat means less travel time to be able to visit Sillustani ruins at your return and make worth of your time.
To this tour to the island of Taquile in Speedboat, we’ll pick up from their hotels between 6:50 a.m. and 7:05 a.m. to take you to the port of Puno, where we will proceed to take our fast boat and embark towards our destination of Uros floating islands.
We’ll have a bilingual Spanish/English guide they will release the life of these amazing people and will tell you about very cultural and traditional information so you will learn a lot of things leaving you.
Then we will go to the port of Taquile (1h 15 min drive), the island where we will make a 20 minute walk to a local restaurant where we will eat our delicious trout: the iron (or omelet), then we will have time to walk (on our own) on the island.
Remember to take photos!! You will not be able to see those amazing views every day, take advantage of it.
Then we will go to the parade ground to know a little more about the life of Taquileños that show us how they live through their Textiles. Return averaging 14:20 pm on the island and arrive to Puno at 03:30 pm approx.
Then immediately we take a private tour of the famous Chullpas of Sillustani, where you can discover the lagoon called Umayo and visit the Inca and pre-Inca tombs of the Incas. This amazing place will feed your adventurous spirit (as if you were in a movie!!).
- 06.50 – 07:10 AM Pick up from downtown hotels to Port of Puno
- 07:35 AM Depart to Uros floating islands
- 08:00 AM Visit 2 Uros floating Islands (around 1 hour)
- 10:30 AM Arrival in the port of Taquile and walk (Uphill) 25 min until local restaurant
- 11:30 PM Explanation of the guide on restaurant
- 12:30 PM Lunch
- Main Course: Grilled trout or Omelet accompanied with rice, French fries, and salad
- Soup: Quinoa soup
- Hot drinks: coca tea or meant tea
- 13:30 PM Free time for walking around the island (Optional)
- 14:15 PM Return to Puno’s harbor.
- 15:30 PM Arrival in Puno city and transfer to Sillustani
- 16:30 PM Arrival to Sillustani and guided tour for around 1 hour
- 18:00 PM Return to Puno City
- 18:45 PM Arrival to Puno City.
- Transfer from hotels in downtown Puno to Port and return
- Fast SHARED Motor boat (30 People on the boat)
- Lunch in Taquile
- Spanish / English guide
- Entrances fees to Uros, Taquile, Sillustani
- Private Transportation Puno Puno Silustani (roundtrip)
Take with you:
- A light day pack to carry all the necessary things for you
- Take Mineral Water with you, cause long walks (In Taquile 40 min uphill). You can buy it on the main dock; as well on the islands (but the price increase on the islands)
- Money for snacks, souvenirs, in Peruvian soles
- Hat, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Jumper (sweater)
- Walking shoes or boots
- Extra energy bars or snacks for eating on the way to Taquile (some people will need extra calories before lunch)
KEEP IN MIND
This tour is suggested for people between 12 to 60 years old or people who has good physical conditions.
WARM CLOTHING FOR EARLY MORNING AND THE AFTERNOON.
|Tour to Uros, Taquile and Sillustani Us$49 Dólares|